1. Our Collection of Your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your name (first and last name), position, address, email address, phone number, login credentials, human resources data, transaction information, IP address, usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit, number of clicks, messages, communications, postings, log-ins, video and voice recordings, network activity, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website; when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
2. Our Use of Your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- help improve our products and services and customize user experience;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content,
- or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or
- services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
3. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
- we may provide your information to our sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf;
- third party contractors may have access to our databases. These contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
- we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when
- we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies;
- we may sell or transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose at our sole discretion; and
- we may share your information with third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country. We reserve the right to use, disclose and transfer non-personal information to our partners, advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
4. Our Security Measures to Protect Your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.