Technical Project Lead
Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We have been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. To do this, we have built one of the world's largest fully remote organizations. We transform, build, and optimize products on the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud's native capabilities.
Our goal is to help organizations thrive in the cloud, and we offer a wide range of services and technology platforms to help them accelerate and optimize their cloud journey. One of our most important and differentiated capabilities is our cloud optimization offering, which leverages cloud expertise, proprietary optimization technology, and proven FinOps methods to help organizations maximize cloud efficiency.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the full scope and delivery of one of our projects, working with a global team of elite professionals leveraging some of the most innovative technologies in the cloud space.
This is a remote position that can be done anywhere in the US, preferably in the Bay Area as there might be occasional visits to the client offices in that area.
- Be the primary liaison and advocate for client needs, and act as the main point of contact for client services to drive delivery outcomes
- Work closely with stakeholders and others in managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating them to clients.
- Work closely with the technical team, help drive outcomes, and be part of technical decisions
- Establish clear, effective communication and reporting mechanisms based on delivering tangible client value and successful outcomes.
- Manage global teams of Virtasant professionals to delight our clients and provide our people with rewarding, challenging work.
- Develop strong client relationships and drive additional sources of revenue within your clients
- 5-10+ years of experience managing and driving end-to-end technology projects, ideally in professional services.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, mitigating issues, and identifying opportunities for business development with existing clients.
- Strong understanding of Cloud (mostly AWS)
- Able to communicate complex ideas succinctly and simply - can distill a week of research and analysis into a few key points that address the original business goal
- Has owned production systems in the past
- Able to understand technical requirements and solutions.