Client Delivery Lead
Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We have been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. To do this, we have built one of the world's largest fully remote organizations. We transform, build, and optimize products on the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud's native capabilities.
Our goal is to help organizations thrive in the cloud, and we offer a wide range of services and technology platforms to help them accelerate and optimize their cloud journey. To support our clients on this ambitious journey, we are looking for highly skilled, client-focused delivery leads to lead Virtasant engagements and ensure that clients see amazing outcomes on every single engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the full scope and delivery of our client engagements, working with a global team of elite professionals leveraging some of the most innovative technologies in the cloud space.
This is a hybrid position (a rare exception in our otherwise almost exclusively remote company) as, for this particular role, we need candidates who can visit the client's offices once a week. Therefore, we can only consider candidates that are located in the Bay Area in California, USA.
- Be the primary liaison and advocate for client needs, and act as the main point of contact for client services to drive delivery outcomes
- Work closely with stakeholders and others in managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to clients.
- Establish clear, effective communication and reporting mechanisms based on delivering tangible client value and successful outcomes.
- Manage global teams of Virtasant professionals to delight our clients and provide our people with rewarding, challenging work.
- Develop strong client relationships and drive additional sources of revenue within your clients
- 5-10+ years of experience managing and driving end-to-end technology projects, ideally in professional services.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, mitigating issues, and identifying opportunities for business development with existing clients.
- Strong fundamental understanding of major public cloud providers and their offerings (AWS, GCP & Azure)
- Expert-level understanding of project & product management methodologies in an agile environment
- Experience establishing program management metrics, tracking, and reporting for organizations and programs of various sizes.
- Efficient and direct communication style with an emphasis on outcomes and removing ambiguity
- Located in the Bay Area (California), USA.
Our recruitment process
- Recruiter interview (45 min)
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT)
- Head of Delivery Interview (30 min)
- CEO Interview (60 min)
We strive to move efficiently from step to step so that the recruitment process can be as fast as possible.
What we offer
- Remote 4 days of the week, 1 day on-site in client's offices (Bay Area), full-time position (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, flexible hours (around PST office hours)
- Payment in USD, by-weekly or monthly - your choice
- Training and certification opportunities on AWS, GCP and/or Azure.