Project Delivery Lead
Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We have been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. To do this, we have built one of the world's largest fully remote organizations. We transform, build, and optimize products on the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud's native capabilities.
Our goal is to help organizations thrive in the cloud, and we offer a wide range of services and technology platforms to help them accelerate and optimize their cloud journey. To support our clients on this ambitious journey, we are looking for highly skilled, client-focused project leaders to lead Virtasant projects and ensure that clients see amazing outcomes on every single engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the full scope and delivery of one or more projects, working with a global team of elite professionals leveraging some of the most innovative technologies in the cloud space.
This is a remote position for which we would prefer candidates living in Europe, though working times must overlap with clients in North America and Europe.
- Act as the primary point of accountability for all assigned projects. You will own the overall success of each project you lead.
- Work closely with stakeholders and others in managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to clients.
- Establish clear, effective communication and reporting mechanisms based on delivering tangible client value and successful outcomes.
- Manage global teams of Virtasant professionals to delight our clients and provide our people with rewarding, challenging work.
- Significant experience (5+ years) managing complex software engineering projects as part of a consulting or professional services organization.
- A track record of success managing client relationships and resolving client issues.
- Familiarity with the “Big 3” cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and their product suites.
- A strong understanding of leading project and program management methodologies (Agile, etc.) and principles.
- Experience establishing project management metrics, tracking and reporting for organizations and projects of various sizes.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Location: somewhere in Europe.
Our recruitment process
- Recruiter interview (45 min)
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) (15 min)
- Capability Interview (with either a Project Delivery Lead or a Director of Client Services) (30 min)
- Project Leadership Interview (with our Head of Delivery and a VP, Director, or C-level manager) (40 min)
- CEO Interview (60 min)
We strive to move efficiently from step to step so that the recruitment process can be as fast as possible.
What we offer
- Totally remote, full-time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, flexible work hours (but generally within EMEA office hours)
- Long-term, no end date, independent contractor agreement
- Payment in USD, by-weekly or monthly - your choice
- Training and certification opportunities on AWS, GCP and/or Azure.