Director of Client Services
Virtasant is a global cloud services provider with industry-leading technology, capabilities, and people. We have been working in the cloud, testing the limits of its capabilities, since the start. We transform, build, and optimize products on the cloud every day, helping companies make the most of the cloud's native capabilities.
The Director of Client Services role at Virtasant is designed for a passionate and engaged story-teller, with a well rounded understanding of cloud technologies. This is a senior-level position where you will lead sales pursuits, drive expansion of existing client accounts by identifying potential opportunities for new business as well as focus on successful delivery of ongoing projects in the portfolio.
- As a Director of Client Services you will act as a key liaison with key stakeholders in existing accounts and prospective stakeholders in pursuits while advocating Virtasant’s key service offerings, leveraging knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies and project delivery.
- Broaden and build out new accounts, work on growing and expanding existing accounts for potential upsell opportunities.
- Demonstrates professional and executive presence - comfortable leading challenging conversations and building relationships with executive level stakeholders
- A well-rounded understanding of cloud technologies and ability to have an informed discussion about software delivery and development concepts with prospective clients
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, working with stakeholders and relationship management
- Demonstrated success growing a portfolio by selling large, complex, multi-phase, technology projects to enterprise clients with $2B+ in annual revenue.
- Carried Quota in the last 5 years and has a successful track record of portfolio growth