Virtasant is seeking a Lead Recruiter who will be in charge of growing and nurturing the supply of our most critical resource: our people. This ambitious individual will work closely with our leadership team, sales team, technology hiring managers, and clients to develop and execute against a long-term talent acquisition strategy. The right candidate will have strong business partnership and people development skills and will be able to deliver the team members required to support Virtasant’s fast-paced growth.
The qualified leader for this role will drive sourcing strategies, identify and recommend process improvements, foster the development of our recruiters, and collaborate with team members to execute on the critical components of global recruitment. In addition to leading the broader recruitment function, they will be responsible for recruiting and hiring for senior-level roles within the organization.
This is a fully remote position and can be done from anywhere in the United States, Canada or Western Europe.
- Take full ownership of recruiting strategies, results, and recruitment team management.
- Coach your team to hit team targets, support them in process improvements, and foster a “continuous improvement” mindset.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to business executives and collaborate with leadership to ensure the recruiting team is meeting the organization’s needs and aligned with its mission.
- Recruit and hire for key leadership positions in the organization. Work with our CEO and executive team members to design, implement, and monitor the strategy for these roles.
- Anticipate emerging talent requirements and proactively develop solutions to meet them and/or head off critical talent shortages.
- Build a team that is at the forefront of the recruitment industry, scalable, culturally cohesive, and forward-thinking.
- Lead and execute recruiting-related projects/initiatives throughout the year.
- A minimum of 6+ years of information technology recruitment experience.
- High standards of excellence and a talent for identifying superstars from a pool of qualified applicants.
- Experience working with senior-level executives and filling senior-level consulting roles.
- Previous experience working in consulting or services organizations in the higher-end tech services industry.
- Ability to build & execute recruiting strategies within an organization.
- Significant full-cycle recruitment experience/responsibility for technical professional-level hiring needs.
- Proven ability to develop value-add partnerships with executive and senior-level management.
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking systems and proven experience working in a result-oriented environment.
- Robust global network and the ability to leverage it to meet dynamic hiring needs.
- Must have a high-level knowledge of interviewing techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Team player personality with high energy, positive attitude, and determination to get things done.